Window Cleaner Flyer How Can I Clean My Car Window From Sticker-like Damage?

How can I clean my car window from sticker-like damage? - window cleaner flyer

It is good that someone has put flyers game on my windshield (front) with my windshield wipers to ensure the party leaflets. In a way, the window (insert I assume it was) the humidity and rain. I tried to ring her and left a day-type damage in my window. I have tried to remove the wheel, but half is stuck in my window.

Who knows what I do to clean it?

8 comments:

Jeffrey J said...

Cautiously, he loses with a razor blade, then wipe with ammonia cleaner (like Windex)

Angelo P said...

Try it with the ammonia spray, glass cleaner, used to remove the labels stick.

mark h said...

You lazy use Windex and a razor blade or some kind of liquid or even Goo Gone, these are your best choice, you just want to make sure that the window is wet, do not interfere in order to strip.

Samham said...

Goo Gone

atexx2 said...

Heat with a hairdryer and then with hot soapy water and a plastic scraper, such as an ice scraper

thorno74 said...

Easy. Hot water. If the traveler had glue on the back may be necessary to use a razor blade to remove the adhesive. Space is a transparent glass base.
Do not worry. This will not harm the glass. Be careful with the razor. :)

Krystle G said...

Alcohol and then with a scraper to remove it. Alcohol is softened and loosened.

Archie said...

With the type of label you want to say any residue? If yes, will remove lighter fluid, a sticky substance.

Post a Comment