Best And Less Travel Comments I Found Another Poem, On Another Book Shelf...is It Spineless? Comments/critiques/blackberry Wine?

I found another poem, on another book shelf...is it spineless? comments/critiques/blackberry wine? - best and less travel comments

I grew Little, one of the world waiting to be born
Incomplete Education
Conversations on Purpose
The Beginning of the End

Teach Me Your Ways
Become a Better You
The Road Less Traveled
Research the secret places of the lion

Breaking Free for life when it is important to
Way to the goal
Not only for the stories, but
a revelation of love

Is Mere Christianity?
A second chance?
Apocalyptic Ancient and Modern
God is in little things

A life without debt
can be seen that they
Beauty in the Eye of God

9 comments:

§ Baby's Blues § said...

My library is empty
my library gone
If the alarm
I have till dawn
I do not see enough
Read a book
brought freedom to me
NOW
Blackberry Wine
is clever at best,
House of his fine
I certify that this
I did it myself
I let it age well
He was sitting on my shelf
and the aroma was filled
Hopefully
had a bottle of shares
I want to show how
was beyond compare.

Shannon said...

One of the smartest things I have seen lately. There is always room for intelligence, always room for humor. Poetry is much more to dig up the bones of Shakespeare and Poe, inhalation of dust and the operation of the Poet Laureate. I love it.

...hp...and such™ said...

A Grief Observed
Tales of Ulysses
the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
National Geographic Cover
with A Midsummer Night's Dream

Cilla said...

Thank you for me in your library. A unique experience. I thought to write new things about / for, etc.

How about a black shell? High tannin Shiraz. Yum

shultzie knows best said...

A door-fantastic!
I love your disposal
Mizzy very smart!

Mixtli said...

Read some of JRR Tolkien.

ma (then and now) said...

A shelf full of books you have there,
Perfect added.

The well-documented.
MA

Sin said...

Interesting and off the beaten track. Nice pen!

Mek & the INFINITE Madness said...

're blind .....

....... Sometimes the light ...

Post a Comment