Hdd Portable Media Player What's The Best Way To Get DVDs To Play Perfectly On My Laptop?

What's the best way to get DVDs to play perfectly on my laptop? - hdd portable media player

Whenever I see a DVD with my Windows Media Player, which plays a rather pathetic. They are unstable, and the screen flashes constantly. DVD plays better on the portable DVD player, as they on this laptop. I do not understand why they look and play so bad. I have an Acer Aspire 5100-3019. Available:
* Windows Vista Basic
* AMD Turion 64 Mobile Technology
MK-36 (2.0GHz, 512KB L2 cache)
ATI Radeon Xpress 1100
* 80GB HDD
* DVD-Super Multi Double Layer
512MB DDR2

1 comments:

Kisses said...

get new software. I'm using Windows Media Player to play to my movies, because I use a Mac and comes with its own DVD player. try using the DVD playback software without using Google. Also, do not open too many applications simultaneously. Close all programs when you play a DVD on your PC.

Post a Comment